Sunday, May 13, 2012

Totally Random - Peach

Description on the bottle:  When a quiet night at home becomes a dance party, or a dinner party with friends starts at dusk and ends at sunrise - life is giving you its best when you least expect it. So prepare for the unexpected surprise of our lively peach flavored white wine.  Be.  Live.  Totally Random.

Sarah says:  Um, well, it's very peachy.  It's a little more bubbly than I would expect, or like.  It's totally drinkable, but I don't think I would buy it again, it just tastes cheap (lets be honest, it was cheap).  I really like the label on the bottle, it's fun.  But, basing my wine opinions on the label probably isn't the best strategy. 

We aren't really having a dance party (but we could...), but I totally relate to the unexpected surprise part of it.  Jon knows (or he should know by now) that I love surprises.  No big fancy type surprises, just little ones.  I think they are essential to keeping a marriage spicy, exciting, and fun.  Without them, life can just turn boring and "same old same old". Keeping each other on your toes in a relationship is important, I think it shows the other person that you care and think about them when you can't be together.  Surprises are a give and take type of thing.  No one person can be expected to due the surprising or be the surprised all the time. 

The more I drink this wine, the more I like it.  I'm going to let Jon have his turn while I go drink some more and think of surprises I can plan!

jon says: i would like introduce you to fancy boone's farm. the first thing i noticed well after the initial purchase, is the screw off aluminum cap. then there was the taste. just like boone's farm but with a considerable amount more alcohol and with absolutely no consideration for the taste. i have to agree with sarah "the more i drink this wine, the more i like it".

Overall rating:  Hesitant Thumbs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment