Saturday, May 12, 2012

Red Bicyclette Pinot Noir Part III


jon says: this is my first solo entry in our blog. that being said i honestly didn't think i would ever do this with out my beloved wife. i was wrong! the kids are asleep and my wife is gallivanting around with her friend in another state. while i am sitting here enjoying “the usual suspects” with the rest of the wine my dear wife found so repulsive. 

i honestly don't know which i enjoyed more the wine or “the usual suspects”. As far as the wine goes i found it to be very drinkable. The taste was very pleasing to my pallet and my tummy. i have no camera and my cell take very poor pictures but i will say i think there was over half a bottle before i got to it and now it is empty. which is sad :(
as for the movie... awesome! i you haven't seen it, buy it! that is what i did and haven't regretted it yet. i don't know how many times i have watched this movie but i feel like every time i watch i see something i didn't notice before. i think the cast is freaking great, the story might have been the last original story from hollywood and the ending in my opinion is surprising. personally one of my top 5 movies of all times.

 overall rating: thumbs way up

No comments:

Post a Comment