Monday, February 18, 2013

Relax Cool Red

Description on the bottle:  Relax cool red is a fun, fruity red wine with flavors of black cherries and plums complimented by soft tannins and a touch of sweetness.  Enjoy this versatile wine slightly chilled as a cocktail or with foods ranging from cheeses and appetizers to hamburgers pizzas and comfort foods.

Sarah says:  Jon and I really enjoyed this wine a few nights ago, with pizza.  A rare occurance for me, I enjoyed this red wine, probably because it was chilled, that is usually a plus for me.  It was also fruity and a little sweet.  Tonight however, it's not quite as tasty.  Maybe the pizza helped bring something out, but I'm not loving it.  I really need to find a bottle that says this wine is best enjoyed while in front of a computer.  We could call it... typo.  I should copyright that. ;-)

Jon says: i enjoyed this the night we opened it also. i am attempting to find ways to enjoy it now, i think that if you can avoid tasting it it might be enjoyable for more then just the first time. also to correct my loving wife it should be called "type-o".  it would be a red wine.

Sarah says:  So relaxing was done this weekend.  I purchased this wine for our valentines day celebration.  Not only is the bottle red, but I thought the word Relax was a bit perfect.  For me the night was relaxing.  For Jon, it may have been a bit annoying.  Silly Jon, he bought me a puzzle for Valentine's Day, and he thought that would be the end of his commitment.  Oh no... I totally made him participate in the puzzle making process.  By the way, I should disclaim that I love puzzles, accounants and puzzles are a perfect match.  It was a 1000 piece puzzle - we completed it in 7 hours.  That's 1 piece put in every 25 seconds (I know all my accounting friends were calculating), not to shabby!  That's also 7 hours of quality time.  Thank god we had this relaxing bottle of wine to get us through it.  We also jammed out to 90's music.  There is nothing quite like 2 30 year olds busting out MC Hammer and Spice Girls for a good laugh.  It was an enjoyable and fun Valentine's night in.

jon says: this was the first/last puzzle i will ever purchase. but the wine and the music i wouldn't mind doing again, at anytime.

Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure:

Jon is loving it!

The finished product.
Sarah says:  The problem with puzzles is, once you finish them, you don't really need to do them again for awhile.  Anyone want to puzzle swap?

And in other Valentine's news... here are my flowers from Liam.  Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment