Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Tomasello Cranberry Wine

Description on the bottle:  Made from 100% Cranberries this premium Tamasello Cranberry Wine is a perfect balance of light sweetness and tart refreshing cranberry flavor. The color is an intense cranberry red and the wine has an enticing aroma. it is perfect with turkey or as an after dinner wine cheesecake or in a Tomasello Cranberry Cosmopolitan. Winner of numerous medals, including the Taster's Guild Gold Medal.

jon says: i hate cranberries! i don't hate this but i don't love it either. it is more sweet then i prefer and after every taste i feel my stomach crying out for an antacid. i have had worse.

Sarah says:  I think Jon was a little hard on this wine.  It's not my favorite, but I like it.  It tastes a lot like cranberry juice, which I enjoy drinking a glass here and there.  Drinking multiple glasses in one sitting... might not go so well.  It's sweet and fruity, would be good with dessert.  I'm still being semi-healthy, so there is no dessert for me to enjoy with it.  The color is also a shocking red color, which again, reminds me of juice. 

Update on the previous blog:  It's been three days, so far so good.  I've come home to dinner cooking (except today, I made soup in the crockpot, yum!), laundry done, and chores completed.  Jon has taken Mary grocery shopping, swimming, signed her up for some classes at the library, and has managed to keep her from tearing our house apart.  I've slept well 3 night in a row with him next to me.  I'd say all that equals a success.  Although, tonight, the kids have been asleep for 90 min and we've spent that entire time apart.  I'm ok with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment