Thursday, July 25, 2013

honeywood part 3

"peaches come from a can they were put there by a man" - presidents of the united states of America


jon says: these peaches come in a bottle and you can drink them! AWESOME!!! honestly peaches aren't my favorite fruit to eat, but scientist have proven that peach juice from a can is delicious. and peach wine is freakin' delightful! this wine might be the best wine I have ever... EVER drank.

why, you might ask? because it doesn't taste like wine!

hold on to your butts, wine comes from grapes. but grapes are sweet and full of flavor, why is it when I taste wine most are bitter and convoluted with all sorts of crazy crap to describe them like "floral aromas" or "semi-dry". what does "semi-dry" even mean? wine is a liquid! this wine is made from peaches and oh my god it tastes like...

PEACHES!!!

I love it! my thumbs can't get any higher!


No comments:

Post a Comment