Friday, August 17, 2012

Flirt - California Red Wine

Description on the bottle:  It's the shrug of a shoulder, the wink of an eye, the tossing of hair and the pursing of lips.  Playful and provocative, naughty and nice, Flirt is a combination of frisky red wines guaranteed to leave butterflies in your stomach.  With hints of juicy plum, vanilla, butterscotch and creamy spice, you can't help but be tempted.  So go on, don't be shy.  Take a sip.

Sarah says:  Butterflies were definitely left in my stomach - and I like butterflies.  This red wine was delicious.  I would go back to Oregon just to find this bottle of wine again, I really liked it.  I'm not sure about the alcohol content though - I drank this bottle while soaking in a hot tub, generally the combination of heat and wine kills me, but I maintained my senses during this bottle.  Never the less - I base my ratings on taste, not tipsiness - and for that, this bottle gets a thumbs up! 

Being on vacation, this sexy bottle of wine felt appropriate.  The description was so tempting, plus knowing that I would be drinking it with Jon and not alone was a big plus.  What is it about vacation that makes us more flirty?  I used to think that it was because we were relaxed - but vacationing with kids isn't exactly relaxing, and yet I find that Jon and I are both in better spirits than normal.  Maybe it's the lack of work, maybe it's that the hardest decision is where to go out to eat for dinner, maybe it's just being somewhere new, whatever the reason, vacation is a good time to reconnect - literally.  A bottle of wine called Flirt, a hot tub, and a door with a lock make the best combination!  I should add that this wine left a good flavor in my mouth, making it easier to do the flirting (and kissing).  Some wines leave my mouth dry and blah feeling - not this one!  

What gets you flirting?

No comments:

Post a Comment